Terms and Conditions
To purchase tickets for Codemotion you have to accept the following:
- The purchase can only be made by logging in Koliseo through one of the supported authentication providers.
You can generate an invoice for your purchase through the
Create Invoicelink on the ticket page. You have until one month after the event to generate your invoice.
- In no case will a refund of purchased tickets be done, unless the event is cancelled or rescheduled.
- By acquiring a student ticket you will have to show your student ID at the event.
- You can transfer your ticket to someone else by editing your ticket to put the data of the new attendee, or getting in contact with the organization to do the transfer on your behalf. In the later case, the new user will have to edit the ticket by entering their personal data.
- The organization is not responsible for any transferred tickets. The organization will review in the registry that the ticket is valid or has already been presented by someone else.
- With your ticket you will receive a badge and a bracelet at the registration desk. You have to wear the bracelet always visible, or you will not be able to access the activities.
The organization reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time and without prior notice.